Eight ways to improve real estate marketing photos.
1) No need to point out the features of the house with your finger. Let the photo do the talking.
2) Take original photos of the house. At the house. Don’t take a picture of a printed photo of the house.
3) Get out of the car to take pictures of the house.
4) Don’t use fish-eye lens. Especially in bathrooms. It’s very creepy.
5) Keep the camera in focus. This was the primary photo for a Morristown, Arizona home.
6) Careful with PhotoShop. Buyers can spot fake grass a mile away!
7) Maintain a horizontal balance and take a photo that makes sense to buyers. From a Dothan, Alabama home.
8) Don’t take photos while standing directly in front of a mirror. Turn on lights too. Here are some examples.
We still see you in the mirror.
At least she tried?
Nice try, but still didn’t work.