Players have bemoaned the lack of PS Plus Premium classics since the revamped service went live in 2022. However, a number of leaks suggest that Sony’s in the process of bringing more beloved games to the service. Here are all upcoming classics that have been leaked thus far but haven’t been announced.
All upcoming PS Plus Premium classics that have been leaked/rated
The idea for this list originally came from a Reddit user who has had us digging around for information for a few days now. The list below is complete to the best of our knowledge but if we’re missing any game(s), reach out in the comments below.
- Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror – first rated in 2022 with trophies appearing online recently, suggesting an imminent release.
- Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow – rated in 2022, along with Dark Mirror.
- Resistance: Retribution – rated in May 2022.
- Harvest Moon: Back to Nature – rated in October 2022, as spotted by Gematsu.
- Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness – a page for the PSP remake appeared on the Japanese PS Store.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 – a page for the PSP game appeared on the PS Store.
- Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny – leaked by Sony.
- Dino Crisis – leaked twice, once along with Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny.
Considering some of the aforementioned games leaked quite a while ago, it’s hard to say when they’ll join PS Plus.