Next Tuesday, Rockstar will be launching a new premium membership program for GTA Online. GTA+ is exclusive to PS5 and Xbox Series X|S and will give players a monthly deposit of GTA$ into their account, as well as the opportunity to experience previous game updates, special vehicles, and other bonuses.
What benefits does GTA+ give PS5 and Xbox Series X|S players?
Every month, GTA+ members will get GTA$500,000 deposited into their Maze Bank account, as well as other GTA$ and RP bonuses. The PlayStation Store will also carry special GTA+ Shark Cards. There will be exclusive vehicle upgrades, Member-only discounts in stores, and the chance to claim properties around Los Santos that previously unlocked gameplay updates. For example, those who subscribe to GTA+ for the first month of March 29 to April 27 will receive:
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
All of these benefits will come alongside the regular GTA Online events that will continue for players who choose not to take out a GTA+ membership. There will be different exclusive rewards every month that can be found at Legendary Motorsport, Hao’s Special Works, Maze Bank Foreclosures, DockTease, and other stores on the GTA Online web browser. Membership will cost $5.99 per month, although players can cancel their subscription at any time.
In other news, Sony’s much-rumored Project Spartacus is expected to be unveiled next week. Elsewhere, the latest Elden Ring patch seems to have introduced a bug where players can use Carian Retaliation to break PvP mode.