Stray trophies and day-one update has been released ahead of the game’s launch on PS Plus Extra/Premium on July 19th. The trophies look pretty straightforward, with the Platinum requiring a speedrun of under two hours, suggesting that Stray isn’t going to outstay its welcome. The day-one update, which was found in the PSN backend, brings various fixes and improvements on the PS5 and PS4 both.
Stray trophies and day-one update patch notes
Trophy list (via Powerpyx):
All Done – Platinum – Unlock all trophies.
A Little Chatty – Silver – Meow 100 times.
Cat-a-Pult – Silver – Jump 500 times.
Productive Day – Silver – Sleep for more than one hour.
Boom Chat Kalaka – Bronze – Dunk the basketball.
Can’t Cat-ch Me – Gold – Complete the first Zurk pursuit without being caught.
Sneakitty – Silver – Go through Midtown without being detected by the Sentinels.
No More Lives – Bronze – Die 9 times.
Scratch – Bronze – Scratch the vinyl in the club.
Pacifist – Gold – Complete the Sewers without killing any Zurks.
I am Speed – Gold – Complete the game in less than 2 hours.
Missed Jump – Bronze – Fall inside the city.
Not Alone – Silver – Meet B-12.
Cat Got Your Tongue? – Bronze – Have B-12 translate a robot.
Catwalk – Gold – Reach Midtown.
Al-Cat-Raz – Silver – Go to jail.
Eye Opener – Gold – Complete the game and open the city.
Meowlody – Silver – Bring all the music sheets to Morusque.
Curiosity Killed the Cat – Bronze – Wear the paper bag.
Cat-a-strophe – Bronze – Try to play mahjong with the robots.
Cat’s best friend – Silver – Nuzzle up against 5 robots.
I Remember! – Gold – Gather all B-12 memories.
Télé à chat – Bronze – Browse through all of the TV channels.
Badges – Gold – Collect all badges.
Territory – Silver – Scratch in every chapter.
Patch notes (via PlayStation Game Size):
- Improved navigation in various places
- Made some game scripts more robust when reloading checkpoints
- Improved audio during cinematics
- Polished audio sounds and general mix in throughout
- Small graphical tweaks and fixes
- Improved localization in several languages
- A LOT of collision fixes, naughty cat!
- Supplemental vibration has been added throughout the game
- Some Meows have been totally re-meowed
- Stability has been improved during a few critical moments
- Performance has been improved in a few demanding places
In other news, some of July’s PS Plus Extra/Premium games have leaked, and Crystal Dynamics may be hinting at Gex and Legacy of Kain revival.