It’s Friday, which is normally the last good day for PS5 restock news ahead of a quiet weekend. If you’ve missed our recent posts, there’s still plenty of must-know information for US and UK hopefuls to read. Dive into the latest info in this PSLS PS5 Restock Update for April 29, 2023.
Which US stores have PS5 stock for today, April 29?
US PS5 Console Restock Update
For today, April 29, those hunting for a PS5 in the US will first want to check the stock levels at their local Target stores. Target recently changed the way that they showed PS5 restock information. Now hopeful buyers can check the Target website each morning for a stock refresh.
If you somehow haven’t already, it’s well worth registering your interest in buying directly from PlayStation, if you haven’t done so already. Once you’ve registered your interest, you’ll need to watch out for the stock alert emails.
- Target – Reporting its stock levels every day on the Target website.
- PS Direct – Drop occurred on April 26.
- AntOnline – Surprise drop happened on March 23.
- Walmart – Restocked on April 19.
- Amazon – Drop occurred on April 19.
- GameStop – Drop occurred on April 23.
- BJs – Bundle restock happened on January 19.
- PS Direct – Drop occurred on March 22.
- Best Buy – Drop occurred on April 21.
US PS5 Accessories Restock Update
- PlayStation PULSE 3D Wireless Headset
- PlayStation Media Remote
- Corsair MP600 PRO LPX 1TB SSD
- WD_BLACK 1TB SN850 SSD
- Seagate FireCuda 530 1TB SSD
- Samsung Electronics 980 PRO SSD
- PlayStation DualSense Wireless Controller (All colors)
- PS5 Controller Charging Station
- PS5 Stand with Suction Cooling Fan and Dual Controller Charger Station
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Core – Wireless Gaming Headset
- $25 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- $50 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- $100 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
Though it’s still tough to track down a PS5 console, accessories for the next-gen system are still widely available at stores like Amazon. Take a look at the links above for some of our highlights.
Which UK stores have PS5 stock for today, April 29?
For today, April 29, those with an EE account should check the EE website for some exclusive bundle deals. These include deals with an additional controller, charging station, PlayStation credit, and games.
Otherwise, your best bet is to register your interest in buying a system directly from PlayStation. Get registered and then watch out for the emails.
In other PlayStation news, the Balan Wonderworld director was removed from the game six months before release. Five PlayStation classics have appeared on the PSN backend in time for PS Plus Premium. Supermassive’s The Quarry has 186 endings, for some reason.