With the hardware having just launched, nobody wants to search for a PSVR 2 “controller not working” or “not connecting” fix. Sadly, some users are having problems with their new PlayStation VR 2. Thankfully, there are some ways to solve the issues. Here’s how to fix the PSVR 2 Sense controller not working.
PSVR 2 controller not working fix
To fix the PSVR 2 controller not working, users should:
- Fully charge the controller.
- Charging the controllers to 100% before using them for the first time is recommended.
- Disable and enable Trigger Effects.
- Go to Settings > Accessories > Controller (General) > Trigger Effect Intensity.
- Turn the option off and then back on again.
- Try resetting the controller.
- Reset the controller by first turning off the PS5.
- Next, find the reset button on the back of the PSVR 2 controller.
- Use a small tool like a pin to press the reset button.
- Connect the PSVR 2 controller to the PS5 using a USB-C cable.
- If a button or stick is stuck, clean it using a cloth.
- Sticking buttons or analog sticks are often caused by foreign substances getting inside the mechanism. Use a dry, soft cloth to try and remove any dirt.
If the above steps don’t help to fix the problem, contacting PlayStation Support is the next best step.
For more helpful PS How guides, here’s how to restore licenses on PS5 and why you would want to. And here’s how to fix echo on the PS5 microphone.