Ember Lab has rolled out Kena: Bridge of Spirits update 2.03, which fixes bugs introduced by the recent Anniversary Update. To mark the game’s first anniversary, the developer introduced a number of new features like New Game+, an enhanced photo mode, Spirit Guide trials, and much more. Patch 2.03 also makes several stability improvements and is live on all platforms right now.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits update 2.03 patch notes
Complete patch notes are as follows:
- Fix for performance issues occurring after resuming an Activity on PS5.
- Fixed issues making it possible to collect more than 100 Rot when replaying the game in New Game+.
- Fixed a bug with the Shrine Guardian Combat Reflection Trial that prevented the bonus objective “Cleansing Strike” from being awarded.
- Crash fixes.
- Kena Outfit animation improvements and fixes.
- Fixed issue allowing the Woodknight to attack during spawn animation.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits released as a PlayStation console exclusive in 2021, and is available on both the PS4 and PS5. It has received numerous awards and nominations since its release, and Ember Lab’s Josh Grier previously revealed that Sony was “happy” with the game’s sales performance. According to the studio, Kena: Bridge of Spirits broke even within a month of its release.