Looking for new PS5 and PS4 games to play? You’ve come to the right place! Those who’ve been with PlayStation LifeStyle since its early years will remember our weekly new games and monthly new games lists. Seeing a strong demand for PlayStation only-release lists, we’ve decided to resurrect them. So what’s in store for the week beginning Monday, July 4th? For starters, Arcadegeddon will exit early access when July 2022’s PS Plus Essential lineup goes live. Then there’s Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series featuring remastered versions of Klonoa: Door to Phantomile and Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil. Check out the full list of new games and brief overviews below.
New PS5 and PS4 games July 4-10, 2022
- Arcadegeddon (PS5 and PS4) – July 5: Cooperative multiplayer game with PvP and PvE experiences.
- Yurukill: The Calumniation Game (PS5 and PS4) – July 5: Escape adventure and bullet hell shoot ’em up in which convicted prisoners must clear their name in Yurukill Land.
- Matchpoint – Tennis Championships (PS5 and PS4) – July 7: Tennis simulation game with a career mode and rivalry system.
- Zero Tolerance Collection (PS4) – July 7: Includes the original Genesis FPS, the lost sequel Zero Tolerance Underground, and an unlockable unreleased demo titled Zero Tolerance Beyond.
- AI: The Somnium Files – Nirvana Initiative (PS4 – UK) – July 8: Six years after the events of AI: The Somnium Files, players follow detective Mizuki Date and investigate serial killings.
- Eternal Hope (PS4) – July 8: A puzzle adventure game about love and hope in which the protagonist, a boy named Ti’bi, searches for his beloved’s soul.
- Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series (PS5 and PS4) – July 8: Contains remastered versions of platformers Klonoa: Door to Phantomile and Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil.
- Madison (PS5 and PS4) – July 8: A psychological horror game featuring “disturbing” gameplay. Players will wake up as protagonist Luca, and find themselves locked up in a dark room with bloodied hands.
What games will our readers be playing? Share your picks in the comments below.