Sony has revealed more PlayStation Stars campaigns and rewards that are being introduced throughout November 2023. While players noticed new astronaut and arcade machine rewards at the start of the month, it turns out that they can look forward to collectibles to celebrate the release of God of War Ragnarok and the 20th anniversary of Ratchet & Clank.
What are the new PlayStation Stars November 2023 campaigns and rewards?
Not all of the new campaigns will be available to everybody. The PlayStation & You campaigns are based on a player’s gaming history, therefore they may not be available to receive some of the challenges. We’ve put details of this in each of these campaigns. These are the new PlayStation Stars campaigns Sony has revealed players will be able to complete over the next few weeks:
- God of War Ragnarök Campaign
- Reward: God of War Ragnarök Digital Collectible
- Task: Pre-order any edition of God of War Ragnarök through the PlayStation Store or PlayStation Direct
- Happy 20th Anniversary to our beloved Ratchet & Clank Campaign
- Reward: Ratchet (with significant semiconductor content) Digital Collectible
- Task: Play any Ratchet & Clank game on PS4 or PS5
- PlayStation and You: PS3
- Reward: PS3 Ceramic White Digital Collectible
- Task: For those who owned the PS3 Clear Black or Ceramic White, play any game on PS4 or PS5
- November Check-In Campaign
- Reward: Tyrannosaurus Rex Digital Collectible
- Task: Play any game on PS4 or PS5
- PlayStation and You: PlayStation Eye Campaign
- Reward: PlayStation Eye Digital Collectible
- Task: For PlayStation Stars members who owned PlayStation Eye, play any game on PS4 or PS5
While none of these campaigns have expiry dates, most are likely to only be available throughout November 2023.