The free Saints Row Bright Future update which launches today features many improvements and additions. The extensive patch notes from developer Volition mention support for the PS5’s haptic triggers for weapons, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. As reported earlier in October as well as last week, it includes over 200 bug fixes mainly for stability and co-op gameplay. Well, better late than never, right?
Saints Row Bright Future update adds Garage locations and pitch slider
Here are some of the main highlights from the latest Saints Row patch notes:
- Enemy shotgun and SMGs damage has been dramatically reduced.
- Seven new Garage locations have been added to the map, so it doesn’t take so long to claim a vehicle.
- Vehicle templates are new rewards, so that players can have more custom vehicle save slots.
- More Saints crew members will spawn after completing criminal ventures and district threats. New progression tiers have been added to each district to make this more obvious.
- A new pitch slider has been added in customization, so you can modify your character’s voice like you could in past games.
- Instances of online disconnection during co-op gameplay have been reduced.
- The number of Bright Future Disposals required to complete the venture has been significantly reduced. (There were definitely way too many.)
You can read the full patch notes on the official Saints Row website.