It’s Friday, and what a final day of the week it is with regards to PS5 restock news. Those in the US and UK have a lot to catch up on if they hope to prepare themselves for several imminent next-gen console drops. Keep reading for the latest info in this PSLS PS5 Restock Update for April 1, 2023.
Which US stores have PS5 stock for today, April 1?
US PS5 Console Restock Update
For today, April 1, Target is the big retailer to watch. Between 7-8 AM ET, PS5 stock will go live on the website. There’s no membership required — you just have to be fast (and lucky)! Expect both disc and Digital Editions to be available.
According to @Tracker_RY, which has proven to be consistently accurate, Best Buy may be doing an in-store drop this week. Those interested can check for local stock using the app.
Over on Amazon, the disc version of the console still has a status that reads: “Amazon Prime customers will be given priority access to the PlayStation 5 through 3/31.” Despite this, there was no drop. Therefore, there’s potential for a drop today.
- Target – Drop restock online today between 7-8 AM ET.
- Best Buy – Potential in-store drop this week!
- Amazon – Drop didn’t happen on March 31. It could happen today.
- Walmart – Walmart restock happened on March 14.
- BJs – Bundle restock happened on January 19.
- GameStop – Drop occurred on March 11.
- AntOnline – Surprise drop happened on March 23.
- PS Direct – Drop occurred on March 22.
US PS5 Accessories Restock Update
- Samsung Electronics 980 PRO SSD
- PlayStation DualSense Wireless Controller (All colors)
- PS5 Controller Charging Station
- PS5 Stand with Suction Cooling Fan and Dual Controller Charger Station
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Core – Wireless Gaming Headset
- $25 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- $50 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- $100 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- PlayStation PULSE 3D Wireless Headset
- PlayStation Media Remote
- Corsair MP600 PRO LPX 1TB SSD
- WD_BLACK 1TB SN850 SSD
- Seagate FireCuda 530 1TB SSD
Though there aren’t any easy ways to get a new PS5 system, accessories for the new-gen Sony console are much easier to find. Give the above links a click for our in-stock highlights.
Which UK stores have PS5 stock for today, April 1?
For today, April 1, there are a bunch of retailers that UK folks should be keeping an eye on.
According to Stock-Checker, which has proven accurate in the past, ShopTo is expected to restock consoles on April 3 between 10 AM-1 PM BST or at 6-8 PM.
Very may also be offering PS5 consoles on April 5 at around 9-10: 30 AM BST.
AO should also be restocking next week, though the date isn’t known yet.
In other PlayStation news, Geoff Keighley has confirmed that Summer Game Fest will be going ahead for June this year. On the other hand, E3 2023 has been fully canceled (both digital and in-person events), but will return in 2023. Fast and Furious Crossroads will be delisted from the PlayStation Store next month.