It’s Friday, which is usually the last good day for PS5 restock news, as weekends often prove to be uneventful. Happily, there’s a bunch of helpful PS5 drop information available for those in the US and UK who are still hunting for the next-gen Sony system. Read on for the latest info in this PSLS PS5 Restock Update for April 22, 2022.
Which US stores have PS5 stock for today, April 22?
US PS5 Console Restock Update
For today, April 22, those looking to buy a PS5 in the US should immediately head over to the Target website to check stock. The retailer is now showing its stock levels each morning. It’s well worth checking the website for your local stores as you might get lucky.
GameStop will be selling PS5 bundles in-store on April 23 (via @Tracker_RY). If you pass a GameStop store during the weekend, it may be worth sticking your head in and checking for any stock.
- GameStop – Drop expected on April 23.
- Target – Reporting its stock levels every day on the Target website.
- PS Direct – Drop happened on April 19.
- BJs – Bundle restock happened on January 19.
- PS Direct – Drop occurred on March 22.
- Best Buy – Drop occurred on April 21.
- Walmart – Restocked on April 19.
- Amazon – Drop occurred on April 19.
- AntOnline – Surprise drop happened on March 23.
US PS5 Accessories Restock Update
- $25 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- $50 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- $100 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- Corsair MP600 PRO LPX 1TB SSD
- WD_BLACK 1TB SN850 SSD
- Seagate FireCuda 530 1TB SSD
- PS5 Stand with Suction Cooling Fan and Dual Controller Charger Station
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Core – Wireless Gaming Headset
- Samsung Electronics 980 PRO SSD
- PlayStation DualSense Wireless Controller (All colors)
- PS5 Controller Charging Station
- PlayStation PULSE 3D Wireless Headset
- PlayStation Media Remote
While it remains tough to find a PS5 console to buy, peripherals for the new-gen Sony system are in more plentiful supply. Take a look at the above links for our highlighted products.
Which UK stores have PS5 stock for today, April 22?
For today, April 22, Argos is the retailer to watch. As reported by @PS5StockAlertUK, there’s an Argos PS5 glitch that allows some users of the website to purchase the system. This usually means that a restock is due imminently.
In other PlayStation news, Ubisoft is rumored to be working on a PvP battle arena game called “Project Q.” Early Skate 4 gameplay has leaked online. Insomniac is building a “world-class” engineering team for a mystery multiplayer game.