We knew it was coming in 2023, but Returnal for PC is launching earlier than anticipated on February 15. Not only are PC players finally going to get to play it, but they’ll also experience the definitive version of the game, complete with a bunch of PC-exclusive features.
Watch the Returnal PC features trailer
Returnal PC features include:
- Upscaling through DLSS, NIS, and AMD FSR.
- By leveraging machine learning, lower-end systems can use upscaling techniques to output at a higher resolution and level of quality.
- Ultrawide Support.
- Support for both Ultrawide (21:9) and Super Ultrawide (32:9) monitors.
- Ray-traced shadows and reflections.
- Higher quality shadows and reflections thanks to ray-tracing.
- Dolby Atmos.
- Enhanced audio using Dolby Atmos.
- DualSense controller support.
- Support for the PS5 controller including various customizations.
Returnal is renowned as being one of the best-looking PS5 exclusives and so the fact that it’s about to look even better on high-end PCs is pretty wild.
After over 21 months of waiting, PC players will soon be able to get their hands on Returnal. Hopefully the PC-exclusive features make it worth the wait!
Hopefully the surge of new players can help with the hunting down of the Tower of Sisyphus secret, which still remains a mystery.