It’s Tuesday, which is traditionally a good day for PS5 restock news. For those in both the US and UK, it’s time to get caught up on the new drop information. Keep on reading for the latest info in this PSLS PS5 Restock Update for April 5, 2022.
Which US stores have PS5 stock for today, April 5?
US PS5 Console Restock Update
For today, April 5, Target is the retailer to watch in the US. According to the proven accurate @Tracker_RY, many stores have over 20 PS5 systems in stock, which could mean that a drop is imminent.
Those monitoring the Amazon PS5 disc version page will be disappointed to learn that there was no drop, despite the page promising new stock up to and through March 31. With that said, the online giant has been pretty consistent with monthly drops, so don’t give up hope just yet.
- Target – Restock expected very soon!
- Best Buy – In-store drop occurred on April 3.
- Walmart – Walmart restock happened on March 14.
- BJs – Bundle restock happened on January 19.
- Amazon – Drop expected soon.
- GameStop – Drop occurred on March 11.
- AntOnline – Surprise drop happened on March 23.
- PS Direct – Drop occurred on March 22.
US PS5 Accessories Restock Update
- PlayStation PULSE 3D Wireless Headset
- PlayStation Media Remote
- Corsair MP600 PRO LPX 1TB SSD
- PS5 Stand with Suction Cooling Fan and Dual Controller Charger Station
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Core – Wireless Gaming Headset
- $25 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- $50 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- $100 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- WD_BLACK 1TB SN850 SSD
- Seagate FireCuda 530 1TB SSD
- Samsung Electronics 980 PRO SSD
- PlayStation DualSense Wireless Controller (All colors)
- PS5 Controller Charging Station
Though it remains tough to find an in-stock PS5 console, peripherals for the new-gen Sony system remain in plentiful supply. Give the links above a click to see our highlights.
Which UK stores have PS5 stock for today, April 5?
For today, April 5, Very and AO are still worth monitoring. Very is expected to be offering PS5 consoles on April 5 at around 9-10: 30 AM BST. (via Stock-Checker)
AO may also be restocking this week, though the specific date isn’t yet known.
In other PlayStation news, the Made in Abyss JRPG release date has been confirmed. Ron Gilbert kept Return to Monkey Island a secret for two whole years. World of Tanks developer Wargaming has shut down operations in Russia and Belarus.