It’s Monday, which means it’s the start of a brand new week full of PS5 restock opportunities. For those in the US and UK, there will be multiple opportunities to buy the next-gen Sony system. Get the latest information in this PSLS PS5 Restock Update for March 28, 2022.
Which US stores have PS5 stock for today, March 28?
US PS5 Console Restock Update
For today, March 28, 2022, those in the US should have one eye on Amazon and one eye on Target. According to the proven-to-be accurate @Tracker_RY, Amazon is expected to sell PS5 disc consoles at some point up to or on March 31.
As for Target, stores are getting stock and a sale is expected this week. @Jake_Randall_YT, who has proven reliable in the past, claims that the major drop is happening this week.
Those who still haven’t registered their interest in buying a system directly from PlayStation can do so here.
The last PS5 drop was on March 23 when AntOnline had a surprise drop.
- Amazon – Could be a drop at any moment!
- Target – Drop expected this week!
- AntOnline – Surprise drop happened on March 23.
- Walmart – Walmart restock happened on March 14.
- BJs – Bundle restock happened on January 19.
- GameStop – Drop occurred on March 11.
- Best Buy – Drop not expected until next month.
- PS Direct – Drop occurred on March 22.
US PS5 Accessories Restock Update
- $25 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- PS5 Faceplates (Unofficial in black and blue for Disk Edition)
- PS5 NexiGo Stand with Dual Controller Charging Station (White or Black)
- PS5 Sabrent 1TB Rocket 4 Plus SSD
- PS5 Vertical Stand with Cooling Fan and Dual Controller Charger Station
- PS5 1TB NVMe SSD (WD Black)
- PS5 eXtremeRate Controller Shells (Many colors)
- PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller (Various colors)
- PS5 Carrying Case
- PS5 Pulse 3D Wireless Headset
- PS5 eXtremeRate Programmable Remap Kit with Back Buttons
Though the PS5 system itself remains tricky to buy, accessories for the next-gen Sony system are in more plentiful supply. Give the above links a click for our highlights.
Which UK stores have PS5 stock for today, March 28?
For today, March 28, the official PlayStation Store is the place to be for those in the UK. If you missed it in the US Section, the official PlayStation store is still accepting registrations from those who want to buy directly from Sony. This is open to PSN members based in the UK, US, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg. Find out the latest information here.
While the PS Store is the only place to shop for now (aside from Ebay and other auction websites), it’s expected that some UK retailers will announce drops as the week goes on. Stay tuned!
In other PlayStation news, a Skate 4 reveal is reportedly coming soon as the game enters playtesting. Returnal was unplayable for nearly half of its development. Sony Santa Monica has reiterated the God of War Ragnarok’s 2022 release window.